OT Expensive tank-top my wife just bought

Nobody was hurt, and it wasn't her fault. Plus we have cold beer. Things could be worse. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Ouch....That sucks...thank goodness for insurance!

I had a similar incident back in February with my Jetta...except my car was hit at about 60 km/h...so there was alot more damage...however, the insurance company fixed it! :-D

- Peter

Reply to
Pete Cressman

"> Ouch....That sucks...thank goodness for insurance! >

Look on the bright side?...its only a Honda, and hopefully nobody was hurt.

Reply to
Neil

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 11:52:48 +0100, "Neil" ran around screaming and yelling:

actually its not "just a honda"(the car is i guess) but it is a wake up call....this is a dangerous world we live in and the single most dangerous thing we do each day is strap ourselves into a 1 1/2- 3 ton missle...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yea, so you better make it go FAST, so you won't risk getting rear ended... More Power!!!

Jan :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 16:22:47 +0300, Jan Andersson ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...okay....i can see where that would work....kinda... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yep, if she'd been driving faster then she'd have already passed that dude and the wreck would have never happened. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

I just got my bug back out of the body shop from the same thing, wouldn't you know the soccer mom thought the kids in the back seat were more important than watching the road.

Reply to
Douglas

Yikes, that looks nasty! Hopefully the inner wings aren't too bent, so it can easily be fixed - or just a can of "bondo" and some camo paint ;-)

A similar thing happened to my brother a few weeks back... a 17 year old (in a 2-litre Vauxhall Astra) drove into the side of him, writing off his Nissan...

I really miss that car! I'm on the look out for another one :-)

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe Website at
Howard Rose

OUCH! That looks MUCH worse than the accident my wife had. Your brother come out of that unscratched?

Reply to
Shaggie

Thankfully, he was fine, just a bit shaken up! The impact was high enough to make him spin the car (and burst the tyres on the other side). Some idiot just drove out of an intersection without giving way, right into him :o(