OT: I may have found my next project.

Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On 16 Oct 2003 06:04:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) shared the following:

hahaha! :-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

...ack!! no! Yes I was browsing jeep classifieds and relaying the promising sounding ads to Shag....but please. I have been in to many POS jeeps that have broken when attempting very minor off roading. If I was going to get a 4wd vehicle it swould be something much cooler than a cj. Maybe an old scout...or a willy's wagon or.....well...hell anything but a wussy lil cj. ;-))))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian