OT (kinda) I gotta quit eating tons of food just before going to bed...

Enoch1967: mmm Enoch1967: this is the bomb Enoch1967: macaroni with the regular mix that comes with it in the box plus extra macaroni plus a big jar of double cheddar cheese sauce plus smoked sausages plus grated cheddar cheese on top plus baked it 1/2 hour plus added more french onion dip. Enoch1967: mmmm Bugninva: damn...that sounds pretty damn decent... Enoch1967: I'm gonna finish it and then drink as much milk out o' the gallon o' milk in there that I can before I have to take another breath and then go to bed. Bugninva: LOL....thats good for the stomach Bugninva: i thought you were watching your girlish figure? Enoch1967: I'll probably have a nightmare...In the nightmare I'll be a custom car dude...I'll have a '63 baja in my shop...then Tim Rogers will show up...in the middle of the night...like an elf...I'll wake up the next morning and the LCB will look like it just rolled off of the factory assembly line again! =-O Enoch1967: AIEEEe!!!! Bugninva: damn...that would suck...ehhe

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

How do you get Cheddar cheese in a jar??? (As in purchase..).

J.

Reply to
BergRace

................I guess being an elf must be way better than being a fairy.

LOL!

Reply to
Tim Rogers