OT No no no!!!

The Jim Beam warehouse in Bardstown, Kentucky is on fire. Police are asking people to stay away from the scene to make way for emergency crews. There have been no injuries reported or evacuations. Sky 11 is on the scene.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Thank God it wasn't a warehouse with Single Malt Scotch in it (such as Oben or Laphroaig)! None the less, what a terrible waste!

Reply to
KWW

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 21:55:01 GMT, "KWW" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

*sniffle*

--

I saw a news article about the fire, and it said the 1 million gallons of Jim Beam went up in flames. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

On 05 Aug 2003 15:39:53 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

You really just don't like me, do you? :-( *sniffle*

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Take it that it should read Oban? ;0) Not to mention Lagavullin....

J.

Reply to
BergRace

That was pretty insensative. That million gallons would have kept you supplied for at least a year or two. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

2 months tops ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

If it was just Beam, that sucks. If it included their Small Batch Bourbons (like the highly flammable Booker's) then it REALLY sucks!

Mike Rippe

1970 Type II "George"
Reply to
ThreeMile

it was less than 1% of their stock though.... at least, that's what it said on the radio...

Reply to
VWGirl