OT Redneck Dentistry

If you have a toothache and don't want to fork over any coin to the dentist, then here is your solution.

Bill Berckman

Might be hard to believe, but I actually pulled a tooth out of a friend of mine's mouth for him using a pair of pliers and a fifth of whiskey once. It was a pretty traumatic experience for both of us. :-)

Reply to
Shag

And never let him play with his Glock unless he's sligthly intoxicated, cause by then it's non operational... :o)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote: Might be hard to believe, but I actually pulled a tooth out of a friend of mine's mouth for him using a pair of pliers and a fifth of whiskey once. It was a pretty traumatic experience for both of us. :-)

I have read stories in the past about someone trying to remove a corn or wart or something from their foot with a shotgun. Unfortunately it did not work out very well.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Or it worked a little too well. Depends on your definition.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Apparently rednecks are "not checked out" on many things related to the medical disciplines: A couple of rednecks are out in the woods hunting when one of them grabs his chest and falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "I think Bubba's dead! What should I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, "Just take it easy and follow my instructions. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence... and then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line, "Okay, now what?"

Reply to
remco

Actually I find that quite easy to believe of you

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan