OT: Shaggie.

Any pics of your new dirt bikes? Tried the Jeep site, but nothing there..

P.J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

've had it out 5 times so far, but I didn't take it out last weekendcuz I was busy at a festival. A *BEER* festival!! WOOT!!! KEEP THEFAITH!!!

Shaggie

Hey, I just noticed at least 2 leftover pieces of the LCB that are "hidden" in that picture. Can anyone else find them? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

The dirt on the rear wheel looks familiar, and that patch of oil has LCB blood in it...

Reply to
Juper Wort

How about a flag and a Southpark chacter ?

or are they 'hidden' in that bag hanging off the roof ?

Reply to
Juper Wort

That's a miniature camp stove and propane tank in that bag you see hanging there. I'm talking about real VW parts. There are two of them visible (maybe more) in that picture. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Two beers, thats my man! Off in 10 minutes to meet up with an Irish couple I have not seen in 3-4 years, I took tomorrow off... :o))

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

................Never mind the LCB memorabilia. Why does the guy to your right have his left hand on your @ss?

LOL

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

He doesn't have a left arm. He's an amputee, you ASSHOLE. (just kiddin', but had you feelin' like a jerk for a second.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Shaggie

I wouldn't be laughing like that with a picture of some guy groping my ass on the Internet.

My question upon looking at that picture was "why are those beers so small?"

Reply to
Michael Cecil

When there are over 300 distributors of beer there with at least that many varieties, you don't want to drink a whole beer at a time. Trust me. Plenty of beer was consumed, and my ass was only groped by my wife. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

You just gave away the fact you never been to a beer festival... :o)

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

To grope or not to grope, who gives a s**te as long's there's beer ??? :o]

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

That's true - I don't drink at all. I'm fat enough already, probably because I use such large drink glasses.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

and...why does T look so happy about it? LOL...J/k travis....i do recognize the couple to your left...and that damn dirtbike seems to be in my parking space in the first pic....

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I found the Sway bar, But Is the toilet auger the other part of the Baja?????

I might have missed an adventure or two , ya know............. There's a pretty large piece of what appears to be a fiberglass panel behind the water heater too................Am I getting any warmer on the second part>?????

I give up,................Where's Waldo????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

heh heh. Good catch on the sway bar. I figured that would be the harder of the two parts to find. No, the toilet auger is just a part of LIFE when you have 4 kids running around. ;-)

That was a portion of the rear apron that I cut off, and is the other part I was talking about. Either you have a better eye than most on RAMVA, or (more likely) are one of the few who bothered to look. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Or he's just been to _the_ beer festival. They have at least one liter pints in the Octoberfest (Germany).

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I found them, just wasn't positive enough to post a response. :p

The rubber boot looking thing on top of the water heater looked suspicious, but didn't match any rubber I've ever seen in a acvw.

Reply to
Seth Graham

That's a piece off of the Jeep. :-)

Reply to