OT Superbowl snacks?

What are y'all having? We're having:

1- plethora of beer 2- stuffed mushrooms 3- bugles with clam dip 4- meatballs 5- potato chips with homemade onion dip 6- hot wings 7- fritos with sausage cheesy dip 8- deviled eggs 9- Hickory Farms cheese log thingies 10- whatever other leftovers we find in the fridge during the feeding frenzy Pregame show = "Tombstone." Awesome movie. :-)
Reply to
Shag

"I'm Yuh Huckleberry."

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

"I calculate NOT." :-)

Reply to
Shag

Shag wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

feeding

I'm sure there were plenty of leftover feet :-\

Reply to
cloud8

Don't save them for too long, or they will get up and walk out on their own

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Especially when they develop "athlete's foot" first.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Whats Bugles? Rimes with Beagle... But you would'nt pig out on you'r neighbors dog would ya?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Bugles? Small bugs, I bet. Or maybe clumps of bugs.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Joey Tribiani

Shhh, you! I'm helping perpetuate the myth of Shaggie's diet.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Shhh, you! I'm helping perpetuate the myth of Shaggie's diet.

hehe...Michael, Shaggie needs no help grossing people out around here....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani