OT: This might be neat/fun

Makes me think of the Swedish chef on the muppet show, "Birdie birdie in the pot".

HMmm. Glock, huge barbeque and voila!

J.

Reply to
Berg

I sold the Glock and bought a Kahr PM9. :-) But... yeah. :-D

Reply to
Shag

"as far as laying eggs, they are fun to watch!"

Yup. Your kind of crowd there. Right about the same category as those who like to watch grass grow.

Egg. Fun to watch.

You'll never have trouble entertaining your family during weekends. Give them an egg to watch. One each, if you really want to go wild.

:)

Jan

Reply to
Jan