OT: traffic cameras

Correct which is why I refuse to be judged by a machine.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Well I am still sane and I have not blown up any government building of photo cops so I guess so :-)

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

You are a fool. it has nothing to do with owning up to a mistake. its called the human factor.

you think people should be grinded into the ground for the smallest infraction (you MUST to have the train of thought you do)

I do not think I should have to pay exorbidantly expensive tickets for a simple mistake.

You demonstrate your limited intelligence for everyone on this board.

A person makes one single mistake (never before or after have I ever run a light) and you want to crucify them. this shows you are an asshole. simple as that.

Camera's remove this forgiveness of simple mistakes and nails everyone AND THEN nails those who are not even breaking the law (a perfect system is impossible) but off course you edit out any part of a post that mentions those kinds of things and never reply to them.

Off course. how typical.

I can not wait for the day you get the toll ticket for the toll you PAID and the speeding or red light ticket for the speed you did not go or the light you did not run.

I will say owell it said you did it so it must be so.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

There is little to nothing I CAN do about it short of defiance.

I know I (we) are in the process of DOING something about it (rocketry regulation) and it is proving quite useless.

the system is so distorted and controlled that nothing changes unless they want it so.

we have gone so far as to get a BILL pushed into congress. that bill now looks to be the END of our hobby as the DOJ outright LIED to members of congress.

what recourse do we have ? even if we had the money which few do we can not sue the government. you can only sue the governement with THEIR permission (pretty ass backwards ehh)

so do not give me CRAP about "doing" something.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

YES it is. a show of due process.

you walk into court. You paid your toll but the PICTURES shows you going and the toll light saying you did not pay.

They have enough PROOF to meeth their burden of proof to convict you.

PROVE you are innocent.

See my other post. answer those 2 scenario's as well.

the problem in these cases is not the law but the one (machine) handing out judgement.

the judge is going to take YOUR word over concrete evidence (photographs ???)

get real

The court case is for show OR to get you to plea to something with less penalties but costing more money.

its is a money maker pure and simple.

the court hearing is for SHOW or to maybe get even more money. hence why most people would just suck it up and pay it.

I REFUSE to be judged by a machine.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Hey Joey, could I ask you to reply using some space between the op and your response ? It getting hard to read, not particularly this thread, which has got out of hand IMO.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:15:33 +0100, "Juper Wort" ran around screaming and yelling:

sure....sorry james.. Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

No I will defy them I will defeat them and I will eliminate them if they are unfair if its the last thing I do.

that is called free will

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:58:16 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

R U shore?

if you run a red light, and the machine takes a picture of you "in the act" then your fate should be decided right then...you are no more special than anyone else...obey the traffic controll devises and you have nothing to worry about...i have had more intelligent conversations with toddlers than with you....dumb ass..

why should i repost your BS *opinion* about something...i only respond to *what* i want to...kills you doesn't it....just like at home when your daddy was busting your fat ass for being stupid, you have no control here either.... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Answer the question of go away troll

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:06:11 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" scribbled this interesting note:

Brackets like this {} denote and editor's comment or correction.

can not back up and

Take a civics class again. I'm certain your local junior college offers an appropriate class. If you will remember, it is not really a case of proving innocence, but rather in a criminal case it is a matter of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, or in a civil case, proving a preponderance of evidence. In either instance it should be possible to introduce enough doubt to avoid paying any fine and just be out your time spent in court (which in some cases does indeed amount to a high fine indeed since some people's time is worth far more than others!:~)

BTW, may I offer a small amount of constructive criticism? Your above statements were edited slightly. At some point in your yelling match with the other Chris you make a statement about the rules of the English language. It would help your position to learn them a little better since obvious mistakes like the ones noted above make your discourse appear to have been written by someone with the working knowledge of a twelve year old-at least so far as the language goes. I make no claims of perfect knowledge of the rules of grammar and composition, but effective communication requires a certain level of ability to communicate with the intended audience. (Of course it is possible, given the other Chris's writing style, that the two of you are indeed well matched in this arena!:~)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 11:06:11 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

you would *NOT* be ticketed if you are already *in* the intersection when the light turns red..Only if you enter *after* it changes to red...so your "example" is as full of it as you

the first BS example would not result in a ticket, and the second one, i don't know...but i do know that *YOU* would be given your day in court...i'm sure you could scrounge up a witness if you actually *did* pay the toll...

now spin that trollboy...you just like to drag things out that you can't win...this (once again) is you against the world..you *won't* change anyone's mind so why do you try? Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Prove it. if you are in the intersection when it is red from what I have been told about the system its going to take your picture.

How does it know you were already their.

the way I was told it works if a car is in the intersection it snaps a picture and then again as it leave (to get the plates etc..)

How can it tell the difference (it can not)

Then how about the second example.

you scrounge up a witness. I will not even be AWARE that I would need one. I would just one day get a ticket in the mail.

I would be lucky to even remember what freaking day they would be talking about.

that's the point. they do not want you to fight it. them want you to ge a good little totalitarian citizen and just pay the fine like they say.

the day in court is a pathetic attempt at a formality. you are guilty when you go in and you will be guilty when you come out.

You make a big enough stink and they might lower the fine but you are still going to pay a fine. period.

they have met their burden of proof to their own satisfaction. it IS IN FACT now a case of Priving ones innocense not them proving you guilty.

that is why I refuse to be JUDGED and CONVICTED by a machine and that IS what is happening. Your acceptance is not needed or required. it is reality you do not have to accept it and reality could care less whether you do or not.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

answer the questions or go away troll

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:25:50 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

it wouldn't matter if i proved anything beyond a shadow of a doubt, you would still not agree, or accept it...that is your nature...

then plain and simple you have been "told" wrong...if you would actually read the responses you have received before kicking and screaming, you would realize that early on in this thread someone explained about the circumstances that would lead to a ticket... two pictures are taken...that is how it is determined if you deserve to be served a fine or not...one showing you *entering* the intersection after the light turns red, then another that captures your tag number...so like *I* said, if it snaps the first pic(when the light changes) and you are already *in* the intersection, not just entering, there will be no ticket...you are making a big issue out of nothing...you are claiming a hypothetical situation, that would not result in the result you are so set on it being...

see above...you were "told" wrong...i would think that you would at least have some "facts" you like to scream and yell about before you even enter into a "discussion" about the subject...but as usual you want to argue something that you don't even understand... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:25:50 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Listen up, you big fat, stinking, loudmouth, women's-clothing-wearing, power-eating, retarded sonofabitch. It doesn't matter if you refuse of not. YOU WILL FOLLOW THE RULES and be judged by your actions just like everyone else. Nobody gives a flying, flaming, rolling f*ck at a rolling donut if you like it or not. Being a fatassed retard does not excuse you from your actions. Now guzzle down a nice big cup of SHUT THE F*CK UP and contribute or get the hell out. You are f*cking pitiful. Nobody gives a rat's ass if you read 1984 and are scared out of your women's panties by it or not. PISS OFF. Let's take a vote. Does ANYBODY want Chris Taylor to "participate" in this newsgroup? ANYBODY at all? GET A CLUE. Go cry on your boyfriend's shoulder in the crossdressing group. Damn, your parents must be proud of you, you freaking pathetic loser. Damn.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:09:59 -0500, John Willis ran around screaming and yelling:

sorry john...really...been stressed lately and after that post i finally went to bed for some sleep(didn't get more than a lil nap but i tried)...hadn't slept in about 36 hours...please accept my appology... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:25:50 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

and the same goes for you...you break the law you pay...PERIOD...you get no special treatment....hahahahahahahahahaha god forbid Chris Taylor Jr should have to abide by the same laws that the "common" folk do... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

go shaggie, go shaggie!

shaggie for president

Reply to
Race Willy

On 14 Jul 2003 00:16:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Race Willy) ran around screaming and yelling:

did anyone notice shaggie's sig line...? Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani