RAMVA stickers are done!

Thanks to a ramva user for suggesting the layout etc..... I can make these in various color combos and sizes. Here you can see the graphic format and an actual stuck on the glass sticker!

the size shown is about 5.5"x3.5" this size will be $3.00+.50 shipping in the usa. if you need one or maybe something totally different feel free to mail.

-- Jim Buys Vintage Speedwerks Vintage VW's and CUSTOM Vinyl graphics

Jim Buys

No disrespect, Jim, but what makes you think you can appropriate and sell someone else's design? Is it because it is derrivative? Just curious.

John Stafford

Umm.. a permission?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Did I miss where he asked permission?

Reply to
John Stafford

Isn't that a major infliction on trademark with that logo? Are you lisceced by vwoa to sell those stickers? Regardless of the fact that they are "ramva" stickers, they could still cause shit i think.

Reply to
BugBum

hey before they sue you can I get a ramva sticker....?

Reply to
Kafertoys

Ok I thought we were talking about just the old ramva logo that's up on that page.. my bad.. I took the rest as just funny images :) I should read some of these darn messages more carefully..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

yours is the little finger??? Hmmm so were you the guy selling the finger guys in phonex in 1994 where i bought my original one from??

AND the RAMVA logo was given to me by a member and was asked to be made like in the "picture" i was given. I had NO idea who made it or that I needed to ask permission to use an already illegally made logo.

Reply to
Jim Buys

If interested, here is a link to the letter from VWoA declaring the logo illegal.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Reply to
still in primer

exactly!

Reply to
Jim Buys

I go a little farther back. Anywho, little flippie is public domain because he's a political statement.

FWIW - anyone can anything cut in vinyl. The price whatshisname is offering is reasonable. Go for it.

Reply to
John Stafford

Why not just post the bmp (or equiv) of all of the offending yet desirous VW logos. The devotees that really really want it will download and print or etch the vinyl themselves. as a convience Sir Buys can offer to peel back your vinyl for 3.99!!!!

Marco

Believer > > I can remember those bird flippin bubbleheads being out back in high

Reply to
Marc H.Popek