OT: traffic cameras

Please do me a favor and do not change the name you post with so that I can be sure my new killfile capability works. Thanks! :-) How does it go? *PLONK*

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:58:32 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

hehehehe.. just so you know.. I'm watching this thread too ;)

hehehe Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Explain the situation to the non-hearing then.

I do see your point,and your explanation is excellent for the hearing. I only have this thought based on the ex-roommate that could not distinguish between sounds well anyway, but was a terrible reader also. All "had" to be correct to converse with him,.................even on paper.

Communication is communication................He required a lot more attention than anyone I have ever had to converse with for sure. But this is my best example of why to write it correctly if you can.

( he did read lips well, but just couldn't understand what was written if it was not fairly grammatically correct.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

ahh classic. I call your bluff call your spin and put some reality into the mix and your responce is ?

Classic pathetic no life internet user.

Am I supposed to be impressed.

off course when I push it to the point where I leave no manner in which for you to spin it to your liking.

Off course this is how you would respond. I think maybe I will alter my handle slighter on an hourly basis just to keep you and your filter busy for a while.

Pathetic. Truly Pathetic.

2+2=5 to you right ?

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

If one can understand it spoken one can understand it written since you would simply speak it inside your mind.

your friend would have no problem understanding that sentence in any of its

4 forms so long as he ignored the spelling of the word their and there.

Proper english requires that a sentence have proper context (making identical sounding words irrelevant) with the rare exception maybe of proper names.

This has nothing to do with grammar. now the example first given. THAT was gramatically incorrect (when he added and removes IS etc..)

in my examples the grammar does not change. only the spelling.

I honestly can not think of a single example where it is relevant how you spell either word. its a "nitpick" created by some duphass somewhere to make himself feel special or something. it has no ryme or reason. its SENSELESS and meaningless with no real purpose except to annoy people or give people fodder to bitch about.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

....................Damn it all Chris! You really are out to lunch, saying things that are ridiculous without any attempt to stick to reality. This type of silliness is pathetic.

..........Internet loser? Go look at yourself in a mirror. Travis happens to have a wife and kids and a successful career at a large dot com corporation plus he adds a lot 'real life' experiences to this ng in his bug that are great for the life of this group. In comparison, you don't add up to didalee squat.

..................I can't remember ever saying this to anyone else here at RAMVA but would you please give some thought to making a permanent exit from this ng.......once and for all?

........Think it over.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:19:01 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

what about this? :

Joey Tribiani

Joey,......You're goood man. I went looking for that stuff , as I remember that too,.................I guess I just kept going passed the topic thinking that wasn't where it was.

Well,.................CTjunior is likely going to be the next Bill Clinton huh?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:25:41 -0500, "TerryB" ran around screaming and yelling:

not a whole lot Terry....i now have to replace my rear apron, decklid, header, and muffler...the rear engine tin is smashed up pretty good...was a minor accident, but i hated it just the same...this will be the kick in the pants i needed to get the bodywork/bodymods and prepwork started... thanks for your interest Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:14:15 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Yes. You are. I've been a member of this newsgroup for more than two years now. Not an old-timer compared to some, but not a newbie either. This is the only newsgroup I've ever followed for more than a week or so. I've seen several people come and go, but you are truly special, Chris. I've never seen anyone even come close to being as annoying and worthless as you've been. I have NEVER seen you post anything worth reading. I finally got disgusted to the point that I registered my copy of my newsreader for the sole purpose of filtering out your utter bullshit. You absolutely disgust me with your posts and attitude. Now that I did all I could to filter your posts out so that I could be polite for the rest of the group you've gone the extra mile to piss me off by changing your posting name to get around that filter. You know, I would like to insult you by calling you names but I won't. I'll remind myself instead of the reason why I finally tried to killfile someone. You. I pity you, but at the same time I feel the need to thank you. Thanks, Chris. You have helped me out by exposing me to more of the worst that the world has to offer so that I appreciate even more what I have in my own life. If it somehow makes you feel better about yourself to continue to try to get around the killfile filter that I finally put into place for you and you alone then please knock yourself out. In response to your sarcastic post, you are not supposed to be impressed. I'm very impressed with you, though. Who wouldn't be with a comment like ">Off course this is how you would respond. I think maybe I will alter my handle slighter on an hourly basis just to keep you and your filter busy for a while."? Yes, maybe you should do that. While you're doing that, I'll be talking with my kids and my wife about stuff that matters. The conversation will not include you. While we're doing that, you continually change your handle. That will make me happy, and you happy, and will make an untold number of people proud of your for your ingenuity. If you happen to have a change of heart then please let me know what name you choose to post with in the future so I can set up my nifty new killfile filter. That would be a nice gesture on your part. Please? For my birthday? For my birthday I'd like for CT to let me know the most effective way to filter out all of his posts. That is all that I want from you at this point. A way to make it so that I don't have to listen you your utterly uselsess shit that you spew from your mouth while at the same time being able to enjoy the posts that others make to this newsgroup. My wife just now asked me if she caught me in the middle of typing her a love letter. I had to say "No, but it would be a much better use of my time to do something like that." I'm gonna end this on that note, Chris. Please do me a favor. Just don't try to block the filter that I set up for you. I'm asking nicely. Please. Thank you.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 02:12:45 GMT, "Sneaks" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Just to show that I don't play favorites.... You misspelled "separate." ;-)

Well... The batteries for the digital camera are fully charged now and I normally get up much earlier in the morning than anyone else 'round here (in this house) so I'm thinking I'll take off tomorrow morning to check some of the trails out. If I do then I'll try to have pictures posted by early afternoon tomorrow. Man, when someone asks like you just did... *sniffle*... It's stuff like that that keeps me posting the stuff. Hey, I'd still go enjoy myself offroading, but I'd quit trying to share the stuff I do if I thought nobody gave a crap about it. Plus, I need a "fix," too. heh heh. The time before last when I went out and had to get pulled out by that dude in his 4WD truck, he told me that his friends didn't wanna go out that day on the trails (that I'm thinking of going out on tomorrow) because they were SCARED of how tough the trails were. Well, something like that. Well... I'm not scared because I'm too stupid to be scared. :-) That's where I plan on going tomorrow morning. Not promising anything, but.. I'm in the mood.

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

And your point ?

I have no idea what your talking about since your are clearing trying to spin something into your imagination. why else woud you take something out of the context from which it was written. looks like you intentionally cut out what I was replying to (convenient)

Which means this by itself is meaningless and does nothing for you ?

so again whats your point ?

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

No not one thought at all.

you all attacked me. not the other way around. the problem is yours therfore the solution is yours.

Not mine

google that

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Just remember. you guys started it. so if I am the worst you have seen the ones who start this crap must be a scale of magnitued worse.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:59:51 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

nothing has been taken out of context...the link is there to prove it...first you state that "the language" dictatest he meaning, then you cry because some words "sound" the same...get a clue moron, no one here hears what you write...if you are incapable of writing, do not blame it on "stupid rules"....it is the stupid author of your posts that is to blame...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:04:20 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

that is the exact same bs line every usenet troll uses...try to be original...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Language does dictate the meaning.

Tomatoe has a specific defined non negitiable meaning.

that statement OUT of context was in context with people trying to make words mean something other than how they were clearly defined.

THIS issue their and there has nothing to do with that. it has to do with having more words than are needed. there is no REASON to have two versions of a word that otherwise sound identical.

when used PROPERLY the context of their use makes their meaning CLEAR regardless of which is used.

How do I know this ? cause if the context did NOT make it clear you would have no way of knowing when I used the right or wrong version.

the fact that this is visible SHOWS how redundant it is.

so like I said. OUT of context.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

I have no interest at all in being ORIGINAL. I do however have an interest in being FACTUAL.

and the FACT of the matter is YOU guys started it.

YOU guys started with the accusations YOU guys started with the name calling YOU guys started with the being NASTY.

Not me.

Like I said google it.

Reality does not lie.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:23:55 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

You are exactly right...i'll see what we need to do to get it changed for you... Joey(your humble servant)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:25:16 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

Interested in facts? i think not...fact is, what started this whole load of shit, is that you ran a red traffic light, and decided it didn't count...didn't count as a broken law because you made an "honest mistake"....be very careful when you finally have sex... Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani