OT-translation please ! US to UK

justified. Do I have a red neck? Yes. Am I a bigot? No. Was I born and raised in Texas? Yes. Do I have some Bubba-like traits? Yes. Am I a gimmie-cap wearing, beer-belly, Pearl beer swilling, white trash, uneducated, thieving, family abusing piece of garbage? Not at all. See how prejudice can get in the way?

-- John Willis

********** I think I over-stated my emotion. I would be pissed - to a point. Meaning I wouldn't like it. But I wouldn't really care (& never have) what anyone calls me - justified or not. I've been called a lot worse. Sticks & stones... Which was my point; why does anyone get so upset because of a slang term, which is not even (always) derrogatory in the first place? BTW; what's a "gimmie-cap"? ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Reply to
ThaDriver

.............GMC

Reply to
Tim Rogers

................I haven't been reminded about Pearl beer for a long long time since I lived in Houston during the 70's.

Nasty, nasty stuff

Reply to
Tim Rogers

??????????????????

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Now you got me thinking about the Japanese Aggie. On Dec 7th he bombed the Pearl Brewery. . . . (And probably improved its output.)

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau (Comcast)

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:46:12 -0400, "ThaDriver" scribbled this interesting note:

Most people think of that as some kind of baseball cap. See there? You ain't no kind of real redneck after all!:~)

John Willis