OT Uh oh... rubbin' off on the boy...

Well, one's got to start somewhere.... :o]

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Shouldn't that be PBR instead?

-Jen

Reply to
Aquarijen

OH WELL,,,,

THATS 'LIFE'

;-0

Reply to
vwluvrs

eat a lot of Cheese Do ya Shaggie???

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Playing the game of Life. My parents had that game, and we used to play it when I was a kid. My parents did not drink, so there was just Coke for me instead of Bud. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

It's great beer food. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Ah,............I see. No sense givin' the good stuff at that age either huh? (beer that is........)

And You should share the damn pretzels too.

or,........ya could make him a beer milkshake, or beer float.

He is, after all, a kid..............they love ice cream too.