OT: Wife wisdom

My wife told me this morning she is writing a book and I am in it. Cool! She is going to call it "The book of wrong" and it will cover any subject.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Tell her I'd stand in line to get a copy -- it is always good to read about a person less wrong than I am :)

Reply to
Remco

Like last week when I had a little exchange with the receptionist at the doctors office who then threatened to tazor me if I didn't leave. My wife thinks that was wrong.... I think she will have a picture section also

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

You sound like the kinda guy who should NOT ship things via Fedex, should never deal with the NC DMV/DOT, and should NOT use a company named "Rural" for your air-conditioning repairs. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Wife wisdom - Molly named my first Bug "Flattery" .... because it got me nowhere.

Reply to
johnboy

Reply to
ilambert

lol -- good one.!

How about naming it "Pear"? As in "dispair won't get you there.."

Reply to
Remco