Parting out another 67

Just pulled in another 67 parts car its rusty so not very much useable sheet metal but its complete and just about everyting else is in fair to good shape even has matching ignition and door handles. doors are good , wiper motor. plus more I also have 10 other parts cars just email me if you need parts.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

i need a factory sliding ragtop roof....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I have one with the oval window section just no mechanicals yet, but I have to go look at a 61 rag soon. I let you know if it pans out.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys