Poll Re: Online Radio Listeners

What program do you use to listen to that "Rajun Cajun" station?

I use winamp to get the shoutcast stations, and lately I'm listening very often to Lounge-Radio.com (sounds for couch potatos) it is basically a light summer plate consisting of fresh beats of nujazz - dipped into the warmth of brazil electro and finally served with a breath of ambient (they say).

Ant

Oldbie wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Hey,

How many RAMVA - ites listen to radio on the internet.

I am spending my spare time these days writing a novel with part of the setting in South Louisiana, so for background mood I listen to the "Rajun Cajun" - KLRZ from LaRose, La.

The Cajun French is a hoot, and reminiscent of my misspent youth in Quebec, learning a 300 year-old dialect of the French language.

The miracle of the Internet, eh!

Does anyone else here have any favorites?

- Tom

Reply to
Oldbie

Ant

I downloaded for free a copy of Windows media Player Ver 9 a few months ago, and I gotta tell ya it's the best piece of software I've ever seen for anything ya wanna do with audio of any description.

You get it from the MS web site.

I just crank up IE, go to the KLRZ web site, click on "listen Live", and it starts up the Windows media Player, and Bob's yer uncle.

Oldbie

I use Winamp myself, and often listen to the lounge(Secret agent (Soma FM))radio for Spy's an P.I.'s.... Plus some reggea station out of key west.

Plus a few others, like Powershout, psychedelic Goa trance..

J.

Reply to
BergRace