power coating

Every body who reads mags has seen power coating kits for $200.Any luck using or trying the small kits.

Reply to
Jeff Barnes

I had a cheap Powder Coating setup from Eastwood. Worked great. Got to have a spare oven though.

Jeff Barnes wrote:

Reply to
payments338

Yummm...powder coated turkey!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

They aren't production units, but if you want to keep it simple, they are great. You either need an oven as mentioned, or get their heat lamps. We have done lots of small pieces and even some big ones with the heat lamps and if you're patient, you can do work as good as a pro shop.

Jim

Reply to
Jim