RAMVA New Years Chat

Those Anderssons. What a pair of cut-ups.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

I logged on, and could not find anyone there. Jan A and Ollie were listed as logged on. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

i showed up around 11-ish....(eastern US) and Shaggie, his wife Kim, Jan, Kidd, and Tim were there....i think Bill M was there (in and out maybe)...was okay...wasn't sure if it was being done this year because for some reason AOL's newsreader will tell me i have 70 messages on ramva (new messages) but when i click it, i get NOTHING....hehe...aol must be sifting through the posts for the important ones....LOL

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I stayed logged on but I wasn't always at the computer...

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Your killfile is so big that it's filled your hard drive to capacity so that even messages that don't match your killfile have no place to be downloaded. Maybe time to erase the killfiles for the new year? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Full log of the New Years chat is available here:

Olli Lammi

..............uh oh

Reply to
Tim Rogers

"Tim Rogers" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

A stimulating and enlightening conversation from the lips of some truly fascinating people.

Who were those guys?

Reply to
cloud8

..........Captain Morgan

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Wow, I only came off like about 90% of as much of an ass as I kinda remembered the next day! WOOT! :-) ps- The carpet seems to have recovered pretty well from the wine spill.

Reply to
Shaggie

I never did find anyone on the chat. Oh well maybe next year. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman