Re: HF again...

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 21:16:23 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I went out to Harbor Freight again... >This time I got some ER70S wire for the mig. No more innershield! While I >was there they had a DA sander on sale that I picked up as well. I can't >believe I got out of there so lightly this time. > >Now it's time to start playing with the sander and paint sprayer! I'll >practice on painting the old fenders first to get a feel for it. I also have >another project that needs done sometime in the near future. The car >dolly... > >I bought a quart of el-cheepo primer at HD last night. I will use it on the >practice pieces before getting some of the good stuff for the bug. No cheesy >smiley face some other bug had. lol.

Hey! Don't make me get out of these women's clothes and stop posting on the crossdressing newsgroup to come over there and whup your ever-lovin' @ss!!! Or something. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

DA sanders REALLY suck air. :-( My compressor just keeps on running... DA sander 16SCFM @ 90PSI Compressor 15SCFM @ 90PSI Sandblasting might be the best option... Now if only I can find some cheap black beauty somewhere close by. o get your minds outa da gutter. Not the one standing on the street corner.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
the love bug either. I am going to have to practice doing some graphics as> well. I want to be able to paint my logo
on> the bug.
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

"travis" who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I have a wet paper bag you can try first! :-P

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:01:31 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL..shag, put down the bottle and go to bed....you are scaring us Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Reply to
Douglas