Re: It's finally finished - Now with photos!

Everyone asked for photos of my recently finished VW bug.

Here ya go:

There is a 'before' picture on the pictures page and a picture of my bus also.

It's good to be back.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan and Colleen Wooten

"Bryan and Colleen Wooten" wrote in news:xFbkb.582071$Oz4.560378@rwcrnsc54:

Wow! Great job. Happy motoring!

Reply to
cloud8

Lookin' good

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Thanks for the compliments.

She's really a "10 footer", up close the compromises made are fairly obvious....

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan and Colleen Wooten

It is good to have you back. Very nice work, Bryan!

Reply to
jjs

It looks good to me as I like to drive first, look second; to me that is a complete package. One question or so. What year is the camper. I have a 68' "Westy" without a pop-top that I am trying to get going. I seem to have linkage problems, but all gears are there sometimes. Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

The Bus is a 71. Except for the motor / front end it is an original survivor. It had a fire so the interior is pretty rough, but everything works. We don't drive it much anymore. Its hard to keep 4 cars on the road at all times. So the bus sits and waits for the next big adventure.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan and Colleen Wooten

"Bryan and Colleen Wooten" wrote in news:xFbkb.582071$Oz4.560378@rwcrnsc54: