Re: OT but does mention a couple of VWs...

Soooo You are in the closet trying to come out? ROTFLMAO

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
Travis (Shaggie)> '63 VW Camo Baja...>
Hate corrodes the vessel that carries it.
Reply to

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:42:19 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Yeah, the day I buy a Jetta I'll have finally come out of the closet. I shouldn't say that. I actually don't think they're bad cars. I could just see buying one someday and someone digging up this post. ;-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis