*sniff* *sniff*

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:30:09 GMT, mez shared the following:

Mez, I'll live. One question for you. If your only intent was to make me laugh originally then why did you post with "xxx" instead of mez like you're doing now and you normally do?

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

..................Amazingly, it wasn't me either.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Weather you have a VW or not, you are a part of this newsgroup, so I hope that you continue to post, weather it is about your car, or some interesting item you cooked up for dinner. It is always fun to read your posts. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

I should have mentioned that in the post to which you're responding. I set up a newsreader with nonsense simply to save time typing and then posted from that account. I wanted to try the pre-release beta of the next Mac OS X release to see if it's a little peppier on my aging computer (and also to see some of the fancy new features in action). I moved my mail prefs over from my primary partition and should have done the same for my newsreader prefs, I suppose, but I'm wary of moving all prefs in case some app behaves differently under the beta OS.

Reply to
mez

and I feel so guilty I'm going to admit that I initially kept posting under the nonsense name after creating a mez account because I felt bad when I realized what an a** I'd managed to make of myself.

Reply to
mez

WHAT? There's no way I can come up with the money in such short notice. Oh well I guess I'll have to continue with the plans to cut up the 77. Then on to the

  1. Now I need to find a 55 to cut up. That would get them purists riled up! If it would have been a year ago you asked for that price I would have taken it. The cards just didn't fall right...

Anybody wanna give $ to help me save the LCB from the outsiders?

All I need is $1K OK maybe a little less than that.

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Or me :-O

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Ok. You all three are granted a "RAMVA Asshole" badge so that your feelings won't get hurt.

Be sure to wear it at all times.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Badge ? We don't need no stinkin badge !

Randy

RSMEINER

Up yours! ;-)

LOL

Ok. You all three are granted a "RAMVA Asshole" badge so that your feelings won't get hurt.

Be sure to wear it at all times.

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

... blah blah blah, drool, drool drool ...

Max (Who already has one 63 Baja, non-legendary) Welton

Reply to
Max Welton

On 07 Oct 2003 22:05:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comIdiot (RSMEINER) shared the following:

heh heh...

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

................I'm really losing it. Was that the movie with Jack Nicholson & Mary Steenbergen & John Belushi?

.........I used to know but now my mind has gone blank.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I WANT IT! No kidding. I want this legend. Someone has to be the Keeper of The Xes! (KOTX) Got to figure how to make it happen. It drives, right? (thinking, thinking..)

Reply to
jjs

That's Mister Asshole to you, xxx.

Looks like Travis is our first RMH certified Asshole. It's a Usenet tradition, Shaggie. Take it! (But make it RMH Asshole #2. Reserve #1 to be the collective. Do some research and you will see it works.)

Reply to
jjs

No. That was a take-off of the real thing, young puppy. :)

Reply to
jjs

What the hell are you talking about, Stafford? RMH? This is RAMVA! Idiot!

-- Signed, your loving self tired self whatever

Reply to
jjs

Badges? We don need no stinkin badges...

Bogart. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. I'm even sorry I remembered!

Reply to
jjs

....................damn!.........I've got to watch that one again sometime. When you get old enough, you get to start enjoying the same $h!+ all over again........lol

..............So tell me oh ancient sage, what was the name of that Nicholson, Steenbergen, Belushi flick?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...that may be where the crustier of our senior citizen types heard it.....but the rest of us firat heard the phrase in the classic movie Blazing Saddles.

..glad I could clear that up for ya...

.....The sherrif is a n...

...Gareth

Reply to