*sniff* *sniff*

that's the best you can come up with? calling me names is "telling me like it is"? I've been called worse by better then you. to para-phrase from a movie "I crap bigger then you". No you wouldn't say this to my face because I don't think you're that stupid. (take that a compliment if you want.) I don't care what you think or if you think at all.

Reply to
GreggH

Don't forget, shagster, we still have that Chevette we can point toward your front door, put it in gear, rev it up then hop and let'er go.... LoL

Dave

PS. Shag, I nominate you next governor of kalifonia

Reply to
Race Willy

now, I'll admit that I never really took an interest in them myself, but just because some folk didn't enjoy them doesn't mean that they didn't liven up the group. A lot of people got a lot of pleasure from reading your adventures. While I realize that my initial comment didn't give this impression, I think it's a shame that you're selling the bug and wish you luck.

Reply to
mez

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 19:47:20 GMT, GreggH ran around screaming and yelling:

oh, trust me *I* would...you seem to "know" me pretty well considering you don't have the foggiest clue who i am....walk down the street...you can't tell who will kick the shit out of you and who won't....remember that...

it has become humorously obvious that you *do* care what i think...or the whining and crying would have stopped already...maybe your estrogen level is outta whack... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

"I" enjoy the rants, the raves and yes.... the further adventures of the LCB. One thing I have noticed is the rants don't come unprovoked so are in my opinion justified. Keep comming back Shaggy, some of us look forward to it. Ok, I'll go back to the dark, quiet corner now.

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug

On 11 Oct 2003 11:14:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (1974 Std Sunbug) shared the following:

Thank you for saying that. I've always felt I never jumped on anybody's case unless they "started it" and if I ever misinterpreted what someone said and put my foot in my mouth, I always apologized for it. It doesn't matter now. I just sold the LCB. I took a deposit on it today and deliver it to the new owner on Monday at 10am. I'm on the rec.autos.makers.jeep+wllys group now. I just got 3 Jeep books to start reading up on some stuff so I'll know where and how deep to cut the into Jeep I buy in the very near future. Pop in over there sometime to say hi if you feel like it, and keep an eye on

to see what I'm up to.Nothing there yet, but once I get a Jeep I'll start updating the webpage. You guys take care. Travis

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
jimt

On 11 Oct 2003 11:14:38 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnospam (1974 Std Sunbug) ran around screaming and yelling:

shoot, pull up a chair, grab a brew, and stay for awhile... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Travis,............I was talking with an old Ex-military guy at work the other day, and he has an old Willys jeep, Army issue model. No need for liscens plates on it. has it registered similarly to an antique car. only about 50 something dollars for 5 years.

Has a blast in it , he says. The stenciled-on number on the side is the reg. number and is recognizable as that by our state. Might be that way in your area too.

Drab green is a nice color too isn't it?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Oh, I'm staying. I've been quietly reading almost every post on here for 4 months now. Asked a few questions, made a few comments but mostly just sat in the dark corner and learned from all the great experience out there.

Reply to
1974 Std Sunbug

.................HooWee!

...........Your kind of thinking is just what this posse needs, Dave. I'll pick you up on the way down there if you don't mind riding in a 'ricer' bug that has.........MEGA FWEEM.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 18:27:52 -0400, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

*THREAD HIJACK ALERT!!!* *GreggH please read no further!!!*

on it.... Now back to your regularly scheduled 2WDdiscussions. .. ;-)

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Bring on the pickled pig feets

Randy

RSMEINER

Speaking of redneck food. Found a local store that carries grits yesterday. Had grits for breakfast and it was wonderful !

Bring on the biscuits and sausage gravy !

Randy

RSMEINER

The anonymous one *cough* responds:

Buttermilk Biscuits

travis

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:50:01 -0400, travis shared the following:

Might help if I got rid of the "travis" part if I wanted to be anonymous, huh? DUH! Man, quitting smoking was easier than quitting participating in this newsgroup!

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

...................I know that I'm impressed with the way they turned the camera on its side to get that pic on the cover of 'Jeep 4x4 - Performance Handbook'..............NOT !

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Thats because some of us are nice and almost fun.

Randy

RSMEINER

................Thanks Randy!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

so you are stupid.

highshool student you have another think coming.

Oh that's a good one. what's it to you anyway. you still think it's ok to abuse others. you also have a thing about women, diapers, crying, panties and screaming. Is this a Freudian thing you got going on there? you seem to like debasing women to.

Reply to
GreggH