Florida officials haul away mans ACVW Collection

Article here:

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

On 04 Oct 2003 19:27:54 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comSPAMOUT (Bill Berckman) ran around screaming and yelling:

sorry bill, but that isn't a "collection" its an eyesore....it can also be a health hazard because rats and mice love to nest in abandoned cars....i say what happened was a long time coming... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 15:36:28 -0400, Joey Tribiani shared the following:

There should be a law against anyone owning more than 2 non-functional vehicles. HMPH! Actually, I'm not 100% kidding. I think it's crazy to have a dozen vehicles laying around that don't run. What's the point in that?

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Unless you live in a city that's named after a decorative grouping of flowers. (like "Garland" or "Bouquet" or something....)

Reply to
KWW

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:01:13 GMT, "KWW" shared the following:

Reply to
travis

But what about the pig ? Kind of sounds like a good redneck joke.

Randy

RSMEINER

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 17:57:14 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

one way to fix that is for localities to hammer the ass of everyone that owns a vehicle and doesn't have it titled and registered...if someone has a ten car garage, and has twelve cars jammed in it, then i say fine, but to have a "junkyard" for everyone to look at is BS....i have had a few "yard ornaments" in my time, but they were whole cars, taxes paid, and usually either being put together or disassembled to be disposed of...and i don't mean spending years doing it...Im like you shag, can't understand why in the world anyone would want 10+ cars and not even have one that runs or is drivable...makes no sense... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

..................Wait a minute.........I have three non-running vws (but one is in the garage).

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:09:46 -0400, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

Well you're a redneck-wanna-be, Tim. We've all grown to know and love you for that. *SMOOCH* You're an exception. *munches on chicken wing, takes big swig o' Budweiser* Now why don't you go and try to loosen an SAE bolt with a metric tool, or vice-a-versa? *hic* Report back to us in the morning. I'll be up extra early like any good redneck would be. Will you? :-D

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 19:24:59 -0400, Joey Tribiani shared the following:

I agree with you except that I don't particularly care for the "hammer the ass" wording you used. That so wrong? heh heh

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Chur! Why not? Yankee Ingenuity. A Yankee knows that he cut his wrench needs in half with a #1 and #2 screwdriver. Let's see: 12mm wrench with a #1 screwdriver makes a 5/8", or a 13mm, even a 14mm and 9/16" with a twist. Use a #2 driver and you got 15mm, 16mm, 7/8". Know how to do that, don't ya?

Reply to
SharpsView

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:43:15 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

well hell shag,i figured you would like the "hammered ass" thing...hehe J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:01:13 GMT, "KWW" scribbled this interesting note:

Yeah! What he said!:~)

(and that includes cities named after scrubby trees with thorns!:~)

John Willis

I guess if the cars had been worthwhile, some aspiring VW enthusiast would have bought them by now. If the guy would have let someone else have them years ago before the rust set in, they may have still been on the road today.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

.........................If being a redneck means getting up early on Sunday morning, I'd rather stay a degenerate 'nawthanah'.

............I like the fact that those tele-evangelist southern leaders have trained you baptists to attend those morning services no matter how bloated and hungover you might be from the night before..........heh heh.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The race don't start 'til 12:30pm. Early enough?

**************************** Andy 'Dubless for the time being ****************************
Reply to
Jeckler

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:20:34 -0700, Jeckler ran around screaming and yelling:

good enough for me.... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 20:51:20 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com (SharpsView) shared the following:

Yeah, but I normally just use the right tool for the right job. ;-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 02:15:39 -0400, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

Nah, I was out in the garage fixing a busted axle boot on the LCB. Which will bring me to my next post...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Like your front teeth for castrating hogs?

Reply to
jjs