Speaking of impossible to find parts.....

I got a fresh air box for the '68, now I need the "horns" that go from the box to the dash defroster vents. Anyone?

Sneaks /68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

Sneaky i'll look.... i am eliminating my freshair system...i may still have the parts from my 68...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Can you send me a picture of exactly what you want - I'm sure I've got all of the setup I bought in error.

In the UK tho!

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

Hey, thanks. That would be great. When you find them (no rush, I've got tons of other stuff to do), figure out a price and let me know.

Reply to
Sneaks