the great John connlly

*confused look* I thought you said Gary was the gay one?

/was so easy it was impossible to resist /pokes it with stick

Reply to
Shaggie

Damn. Shaggie, that was funny.

I now forgive you for hanging out at the tanning salon.

First damned laugh I've had in months & months.

Randy

RSMEINER

The violin music isn't working this time; go home, cry, and feel sorry for yourself, but please spare us the "I'm the victim" rubbish Mario. The "I'm done with this" crap always comes off your keyboard after you have nowhere else to hide, and nobody else to blame your situation on.

Pay ALL your debts and legal judgements, and you are on the road back towards where you want to be. But you can't rip people off all over the place AND retain your honor and credibility; you hve to choose one or the other. You have chosen your path in life, now it's time to deal with the consequences of those choices.

I'm sure if you dispose of your thieving ways, AND start paying back everyone you have wronged, some people will begin to forgive you But you are still in denial, and this forgiveness is not going to happen while you continue to blame everyone else for your problems.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

Reply to
John Connolly

Thanks. *dabs moisturizer on freshly-burned face* "No, I'm _not_ blushing!!!"

Reply to
Shaggie

Wow, what a mixed up tale of greed, deception and loss......and that's only of it. I feel that maybe this is good enough to be on a tv court program.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I was thinking more of a real version of Survivor. With guns and knives. None of that pussy voting.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

cool Not only am I an old life scout but have 2 years of military training

bring on the fun

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *wheeze* HA!

Reply to
Shaggie

:)

On my first (and last) boyscout camp, they took away my knife the first day. And some other boys had to turn in their as well. In fact most of them :)

In the army I had a different knife for every day of the week, and yet another one for lunchtime. And a couple of butterfly knives to play with when I got bored.

Then they taught me to handle military spec explosives. Then they made me in charge of guarding the explosives during a large field training session. A mistake :)

They also gave me a full auto assault rifle.. one much better than your stupid little M16... and I took home gold decoration from the range :D

Fortunately for me, my country hasn't been at war or sent our boys to one since 1945. UN peacekeepers aside.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

And this has WHAT to do with anything? Or, is that where you learned to steal? And to think that I believed your social defect was something you developed independently!

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Told you to stop drinking that cheap s**te!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Well, a lot of people told mario to quit being stupid, but they were also too late. It's as simple as that, really. ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

next thing you know he's going to be telling us how he helps old ladies cross the street in his spare time LOL

John

Reply to
John Connolly

Mario,

You haven't met me either, but I read your first post, where you offered something for sale saying that it wasn't yours, that you were just posting it for someone else.

I don't know you, and that much sounded okay.

But 2 posts later there was another message mentioning the same item that you now claimed was yours and that you had for sale.

That started to smell fishy.

Then this ruckus began.

Guess whose side I'm on?

-

Jim Adney

Maybe I gave a friend in need the money he needed for the itams he was selling. he needed another car. I got a ton of old VW parts. I will be listing later.

but thanks for conferming the idea that people have already jumped on the band wagen, its cool I kind of like being the bad boy of VW.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

"Maybe"?

You know, I used to be on your side in that first thread, thought you were the victim of bashing. Since then you started a new thread (with someone's name in the subject line no less -- baad idea in itself), and now this. Maybe you first listed the stuff, then bought it yourself and kept listing it. "Maybe"?

Yeah.

And maybe pigs can fly.

Congratulations, you made it. John, Jan, Kidd, Chris, Gary and the others: please accept my apologies.

Airhowlingly yours, Erik.

Reply to
Erik Meltzer

Erik, no need to apologise, two years ago when it all started to come out i remained objective...i have tried to do so this time...but Mario sure does make it hard to believe the very little info he *has* provided, when you normally get "nuh-uh" , "yer a lier" (LOL), and "well think what you want".....i have pretty much lost all faith in his "defense" but would still like to hear it...i however, won't hold my breath for obvious reasons...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

you opened the door to the "bandwagen" and invited everyone in....i have an uncle that his friends and aquaintences refer to as "the snake"...he is an excellent mechanic and bodyman, and apparently a great friend...but they all know not to trust him when it comes to money...none of his friends would ever buy anything from him...he simply can't be trusted even by his best of friends...and "badboy" is not what most people consider a "crook"...you are in the process(long process?) of "making your bed", and soon you will have to sleep in it...i hope you won't place blame on everyone but yourself when that happens, but i fear you will.... have a nice day

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

Just to be fair and accurate here, I think that last one was more like "wEll thick whut ewe wont." ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Erik I said it like that because I just cleaned out an old VW shops inventory (lots of good stuff) with the agreement to sell everything and split the money. the man has cancer and respiratory problems.

I have listed a few of the Items already and yes the main reason to sell this stuff is to help him.

I have given as much money for the stuff as I can, because I know the stuff will sell.

Erik If anyone really wants to hear the truth instead of makeing judgments to this foolishness back and forth between John and I, people should come talk to my bodyman. Hes been with me a long time.

I have no reason to have to defend myself. Its become to stuped and like everything else been thrown way out of perportion.

Nothing said here can even come close to ever resolving this, so I'm just tring to keep it entertaining.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys