Updated my web page...

... with the latest work I did on the rail including new muffler and por-15 details. Fun for the whole family. Or something.

Shag

Very cool. Looks like it's really coming along.

(PS....that's the wildest tat I've seen in awhile !!! )

Susan S.

Reply to
Susan S.

show her the one on your leg...its kinda cool in a gruesome way....LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Poor thing isn't getting fed properly, his ribs are showing through.

Jan

"Susan S." wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Yeah, show it. Then at least Jan won't bitch about my tattoos because none of mine are gross.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

to look like the skin is ripped open to the bone with theblood and gore coming out. Sweet. :-)

Reply to
Shag

You need to keep the leg shaved for that one to work.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Good to see some work done, now I feel much better since I have not done squat!

Little tip:(a bit late now) Why not replace the floor steel plate with aluminium?? When I was racing that was all we used in the front part of the frame, nothing underneath the seats(kinda hurt if you lost a mount or went over the curbs..)

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Hey, I have a tat that was half shot off. Whaddo I win?

Reply to
johnboy

Umm... yeah. That's what it looks like.

Okay, so let's go for quantity. How many ya got in total?

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Why? That would be expensive and save me uh... 50 pounds of weight (I'm guessing) at the very most. The rail is already really light... and just for fun.

Reply to
Shag

I think we had this conversation before. I have 5. One on my back, one on my leg, one on each shoulder, and one on my wrist.

Reply to
Shag

Shag

I don't remember that conversation, but then I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday either so my memory isn't something I put much stock in. Either way, with 12, I WIN! Woot!

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Well, I'm not even in the running with my little ol' one ......but where's the picts Kidd ???

Susan S.

Reply to
Susan S.

I used to have pictures of my VW tattoo, but those got lost on the old hard drive. The rest are hard to take pics of myself but I'll see what I can do. None are gross like Shag's, but they aren't girly either. Ask Jan about the giant scorpion on my back. :)

K.

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

You = Freak-show. :-)

Reply to
Shag

..............Both of you are freaky

timmy who has no piercings or tatoos

Reply to
Tim Rogers

You guys don't get the private freak-show that I'm privvy to ;)

jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...............Not yet we don't.

........When's that wedding date in Florida? You know, the one where there's going to be lots of alchoholic beverages.

Reply to
Tim Rogers