Volkswagens

I'll be broke, that's what I'll be ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 18:09:34 -0400, Jan Andersson scribbled this interesting note:

Which begs the question...which part will be broke???

John Willis

Hmmm. Maybe the Andersson boys are related. My Grandfather was an Anderson (1 s), although from Norway, and another Anderson in my line was from Sweden. And then again the "Nelson" (Nilsson) has Scandinavian roots, too.

But as you know, you can't swing a dead cat in those parts without hitting an Anders(s)on or Nelson.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Ander and Nel really got around.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Hahahaha! Damn Mike. *still laughing*

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

You know how those Scandanavians are. How else do you think they keep warm with all that cold weather?!

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

You guys are so conservative. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

ROTFLMAO :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Here is a picture of Jan before his haircut and new clothes and after. :o)

Before:

After:

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

"Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

;-)

Reply to
Scott H

Heh heh

Nope, I dont look that sharp.... lol Maybe we'll post pictures after I find the USB cable for my camera... OR maybe we won't ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

You would think that on a wholesome family television show, they would not name their kid Beaver. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman