VW Dragster ?

Check this out! Marshmellows anyone?

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida '78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" ) '76 Bug "The Grape" '69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

Wild Bill Tucker

Got a lovely vid of this from the summer on my machine at home, done on the digital camera, so quality not excellent.. Anyone want it, I get it emailed over. Just reply with monged address here.

James

Juper Wort

Cool! My bug could've thrown flames like that too, had I not replaced the fuel lines. :)

Reply to
Remco

OK found some free hosting. Pardon the adverts.

just under 6 meg.

watch the hair of the people in front of me after the blast.

james

Reply to
Juper Wort