VW radiator trouble

THE VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, AN ENGINEERING CANCER THAT NEEDS TO BE ELIMINATED FROM THE FACE OF THE PLANET. ZIEG HEIL!!!!!

Reply to
Eva Braun

somebody already tried...

Bugzilla

Thank you for being on-topic in the aircooled VW newsgroup.

Is net2000.com.au a small operation? You don't own a large IP block. Nice bounce through telstra.net. Can I call Rithy +61 3 9793 7990 or is that you?

Reply to
David Gravereaux

trolling isn't good netiquette.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Is net2000.com.au a small operation? You don't own a large IP block. Nice bounce through telstra.net. Can I call Rithy +61 3 9793 7990 or is that you?

LMAO @ David... nicely done!!! :o)

B.C. Bugger

You have no sense of humour, you are a serious bugger.

Reply to
Eva Braun

Again,

I normally ignore such obvious trolls, but your impressive erudition gives me cause to respect your uncommonly high intelligence whilst your dry humor makes me laugh at your clever witticism however much I resist. You ingenious feigning ignorance of the fact that, obviously, an AIR-COOLED Volkswagen has no radiator shows us just how brilliantly devious you are.

Reply to
mez

That word isn't Webster's.. Good word, though.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

You misspelled "Sieg"

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Thank-you for your bombastic assessment of my trollular pursuits.

Reply to
Eva Braun

Maybe he's typing with one hand...

;-)

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

It's amazing what can happen when you're drunk.

I'd like to thank my Mum, and my Dad, Granma too. Also My sister and my other sister, That guy with the funny eyes in primary school...

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams

Ahahahahhaha! Having an "exponent of sexual self abuse" as the say in trade :-)

Allan :-)

Reply to
Allan Williams