VW show in MS March 19 - Heads up

The 10th annual VW car show is being held in Gulfport, Mississippi on Saturday, March 19. If you live in the southland its right off I-10. Just a heads up in case you wanted to go. Here is a flyer for more info. Decent turn out last year.

****************************************************************dragenwagen

1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."****************************************************************
Reply to
dragenwagen

I know where that is. At least I did 30 years ago . . .

My grandmother moved back to Wiggins in 1969 and we went down to visit her in 1971. Had to take a side trip to Gulfport, don'tcha know. . . .

Ahh to be 13 again, NOT.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau