MS Gulf Coast VW Show - 19 Mar 05

Just a reminder... if you are going to be in the Gulfport MS area this weekend. The 10th annual MS Gulf Coast VW Show is going to be held at the Prime outlets Mall right off I-10. Rain or shine. Stop by and say hi.

****************************************************************dragenwagen

1966 Type I - Daily Driver 1969 Type I - Undergoing heater channel replacement
"Old VW's Don't Leak Oil, They Mark Their Territory."****************************************************************
Reply to
dragenwagen

Rare Air is hooking up with LAVA in Mobile so we will see you there. Yes I'm finally bringing The Grape and yes I'll be driving it ...: ). The Austin Boyz with their V-8 Chevy powered VW's are also coming from P'cola. Should be a Great VW Day ! Later ,

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

'67 Squareback