VW Sunbug

Can anyone give me the history of the 1974 VW Sunbug? I know it was a special addition but would like to know about it. Thanks

Reply to
bigsanta1938 via CarKB.com

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

I just bought my wife our first bug (käfer). A 74 Sunbug

Question: When we got our bug? the backwindow was not installed· Has new rubber. Was lying in good condition in the back seet. I can't seem to get it in the right position to fit. I am worried that I will bend something. I have tried from outside in and from inside out. Any suggestions

Steve und Ev

-- sunbeetle74

View this thread:

Send from