Well...I've had it with the ******* 009 dizzy!

we are finishing up the TB over the weekend (our jig broke), it will ship (we did receive the order) early next week

John Aircooled.Net >

Reply to
John Connolly

Goody! That means you still have plenty of time to pitch in the other bits I e-mailed you about!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Goody! That means you still have plenty of time to pitch in the other bits I e-mailed you about!

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

No sorry I meant electronic ignition. It only cost about $100 then you got a few less things to worry about.

Reply to
CC

Reply to
Ilambert

I have a 7lb aluminum flywheel on my car, with no stumble. The stumble is that POS 009, it's not a flywheel issue! The proper ignition timing curve does not have a stumble.

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

And the minor off idle stumble is

Reply to
John Connolly