what is cipl.com?

Hi. I've seen cipl.com mentioned on ramva as a source of OEM parts. What is cipl.com? George

Reply to
George

Cip1.com is just like any other online parts retailer....

Reply to
Exille

When I enter "

" as my target URL, all I get is a prompt to enter my user name and password. How can I access the parts retailer? Thanks, George

Reply to
George

Try this one. Their web address has changed.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Cross

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Reply to
George

I beleive that it is cip1.com not cipl.com the number one not the letter l.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik