Why RAMVA has declined

Well folks. I can say from the perspective of myself and some local friends that once the ISPs quit providing Newsgroups it became much harder to participate. Sure I could use Google groups but it was not as easy to use. I had to set up an alt ID so that my gmail account was not made visible, etc.

Also the economy has been on the decline and non of us are getting younger... mainly the access, though, I believe. KWW

KWW

There is a lot of aircooled activity at this newsgroup:

Jim Ed

A mirror I use for some other groups I lurk at since AT&T cut me off.

Bocephus