Windshield Washer

Does anyone know where I can get the windshield washer components that will work in my 1970 Beetle? I'm looking for the tire-pressure actuated unit that will finction with my stock wiper switch.

Reply to
Al Gilson

Hiya Al,

One word: boneyard.

Mike

1970 AS Bug
Reply to
Bookwus1

California Import Parts has replacement parts for the tire pressure washer system:

Been looking for the same thing for the 1971 standard beetle that I'm trying to bring back to life.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Ellis

If you guys are needing the original bottle let me know. I know of a place in Mequite, TX that has them. They are used german ones. I don't like going to this place anymore for any kinds of repairs, however they are good for hard to find items at time. Most of you TX guys know WHO and WHERE I'm talking about!! Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

I have purchased parts from them also, but couldn't see having them do anything at all............pricey and sketchy.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®