WOO-HOO

First day that I could look at the front of my bus and not weep !!!

Diane

Reply to
::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:22:47 -0400, "::: Diane aka JeWitchT :::" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Hey, at least you're keeping your sense of humor about it all. I can tell by the way you named this picture:

:-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Look'in good

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Diane

Please keep us posted with this project. I love seeing the transformations, it's really starting to look good!

Anna

Reply to
BugBum