Latest threads in Volkswagen, hot (Aircooled)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Winter bug
"Can't" just isn't in this guy's vocabulary, apparently :)
6
6

1970 'vert for sale in Northern Virginia
I bought it in the fall of 2002. I've been sick and I need to pay some bills. Here's a picture of it from then: then, one headlight ring and the bumpers have rusted and it needs a new paint job, but I...
28
28

OT Saturday Night Live Video
No VW related, but if you need a good laugh, click on this link for a video of Jim Carey and Will Ferrell.

Is It The Clutch? 74 bug.
Only in the last few days I have noticed what while accelerating i feel what seems to be a slipping or cut out in power for a few moments. I'm still trying to sort it out. It doe's not happen all the...
4
4

AD: online machine shop
Sorry about advertising, but I thought this might interest several of our readers. It's a machine shop that does parts for you based on your own drawings and specs, all online, no need to send samples...
8
8

offer Roof mount bus air conditioning from Guchen industry
We are specialized in offerring Bus AIR Conditioning , Refrigeration compressor (Bock, Thermo king, carrier,Bitzer),A/C Parts for many years. Zhengzhou Guchen company is located in zhengzhou city,...

offer Roof mount bus air conditioner wvw.guchen.com
We have known you are in the the refrigeration industry . We are specialized in offerring Bus AIR Conditioning , Refrigeration compressor (Bock, Thermo king, carrier,Bitzer),A/C Parts for many years....

Modifying a VW for the postapokalyptic future ....
You know, 2006 is near, the nuclear war with Iran is only a few months ahead. After that, the Earth will be a desert, radioactive and most parts uninhabitable. So how can I modify my VW so that I can...
16
16

My heater set-up
I put a blower under rear seat to blow inside air backwards thru the right heater box then a double elbow tube connects to the other heater box in the engine compartment . this re-uses compartment air...
1
1

Not entirely OT
2
2

New shoe brakes
Today I will replace the shoes of my front brakes. They were contaminated the last time I paraffin the chassis and the power brake was significantly reduced which isn't a good think since the brakes...
9
9

re:Photos of my 56 oval
Turbo setup: Garret T03 (From a Saab 90 turbo) Drawthrough in a Carter competition 600 cfm carb. 1914 ccm Engle W110 cam 044 heads Engine is ugly right now. So no photos :-) I have all new parts for...

where to go from here?
I was given a 78 VW bus. It comes stock with a 2.0L FI engine. Mine however, did NOT come with the FI system. I suppose the PO installed a Holley 2 barrel carb. I didn't receive any info on the bus or...
9
9

OEM VW Parts Books for Sale
I have some VW parts microfiche for sale as well as the ETKA VW parts CD ROMs Drop me a line if you're interested. Thanks, Joe.

superchargers
Has anyone used or researched the use of superchargers on vw 1600 to 1800. The judson is to small I understand. Any use of motorcycle type and if so which ones? Any info would be appreciated. Dennis...
3
3