Can a certified Volvo be sold with "dings" and other imperfections?

Hello,

Can a certified Volvo be sold with "dings" and other imperfections?

According to the Volvo Certified Comprehensive Inspection Report, under the "Body Panels" section is the following:

"Inspect for damage, dings, dents, alignment, mismatched paint and overall paint condition (clear coat)"

The problem I am having is that there is no indication as to what is to be done if there are defects. Any thoughts?

Volvo Certified Comprehensive Inspection Report URL :

Tim

Hello,

Can a certified Volvo be sold with "dings" and other imperfections?

According to the Volvo Certified Comprehensive Inspection Report, under the "Body Panels" section is the following:

"Inspect for damage, dings, dents, alignment, mismatched paint and overall paint condition (clear coat)"

The problem I am having is that there is no indication as to what is to be done if there are defects. Any thoughts?

Volvo Certified Comprehensive Inspection Report URL :

Tim

It all depends on the selling dealer & how bad the damage is you would have to take this up with the salesperson you are dealing with the dealer I work for will only sell Volvos that are less then 5 Years old the dealer wants to get the car in & have the service shop go over the car & if Necessary repair any minor dings or body damage that is found on the car @ the least expense to the dealership

Reply to
G Klein