FS: Yakima rack "Q" towers for 850 SW

Hi all,

Sadly, we sold our 95 850 wagon, and now have the following for sale. Thought I'd offer them here before going to "that auction site."

A set of 4 Yakima "Q" rack towers, with the correct "Q-clips" (# 51 and

52) for a Volvo 850 SW. We used them on a 1995, but I believe all years of the 850 wagon are the same. These may also fit an 850 sedan; Yakima shows the sedan as taking Q51 clips front and rear, while the wagon requires Q51 in the front and Q52 in the rear.

Anyway... Buy the four towers and matching clips for $90, shipped in the lower 48 states (to replace these would run around $180+). I do have the bars, but they really aren't cost-effective to ship.

Also available is a Yakima locking ski carrier, which carries up to 4 pair of skis. Mounts easily to Yakima bars or factory luggage rack with optional (cheap) mounts from Yakima. VGC. Buy for $35, plus shipping. $75+ new.

briwasson at verizon dot net

Reply to
BrianW