Headlamp aim for MOT test

My offside headlamp beam is much too high and is about to fail the MOT. Does anybody know how I can set the headlamp aim to within UK MOT requirements please?

Thank you, Steve

Reply to
Ren

And the car is.....?

Reply to
AB

Sorry, it's a v70 but what I really want to know is the height of the beam above the ground at a certain distance. I can do the adjusting, but I don't know what to adjust to, and the electric adjuster is broken so the beam has to be spot on before it goes in for the test.

Steve

Reply to
Ren

Hi Steve,

try this site, old an tested method. Amazing what's out there on the internet!

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy Bolton

Also, check out the venerable Daniel Stern's method.

cheers

RS

Reply to
Rusty

Thanks very much for the links. I searched high and low (no pun intended!) and couldn't find a thing.

Steve

Reply to
Ren