Help... 1997 960 Sedan Radio SC-815... PROBLEM!!!

I am trying to reset the code on my radio. I turn the key to position "1", turn the radio on and, leave it on for two hours. The radio (starts out) showing "OFF", after the 2 hours+ has past, it still says "OFF". I try putting the code in and it doesnt budge... nothing, not EEEE... HELP! Thanks--

Reply to
mlywly

I had this problem with my SC 815, it came up with the EEE, after 3 times it locks out, and doesn't even say EEE. I don't know if this helps, but what happened was the code was changed and the original owner, nor I knew it. So I called a Volvo Dealership and they said to pull out the radio and read them the serial numbers on it, and they could look it up in their computer system if it was a code issue

The radio is easy to pull out, there's a tab > I am trying to reset the code on my radio. I turn the key to position

Reply to
michelle.distasio

Reply to
mlywly