Overdrive 245

--------------472FFFFF867253073876200E--

Reply to
alexander rickert

They used the type J on 240 Turbos with a lot more torque than you'll ever get out of your B230K, so you'll have no problems.

Reply to
Mike F

The J-types are very strong. They were also used on Triumphs in the 70's. I had one on a tuned Dolomite Sprint that was estimated to have upwards of

170bhp. The overdrive never had any problems, and the car was sold with over 110,000 miles on the clock.

David

Reply to
David Balfour

I've been pushing close to 200hp through a J type overdrive for a number of years now, no problems yet.

Reply to
James Sweet