PLEASE HELP!!!

I have a 2007 xc70 and got an oil change from a non-volvo dealer... no one.. can figure out how to reset the "service maintenance reminder" light. I called my dealer and they want me to bring it in and have them do it... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME....

Can someone please help me!!!

Reply to
iambun

Try this: Press & hold odometer reset button Ignition key to KPII Wait 30 seconds, or until service light starts blinking Release odometer reset button Ignition off.

It works on my 2000 V70! Cheers

Reply to
graham.brownlee2