Rear speakers busted on 1993 240

Any suggestions about finding replacement speakers? Dealer (thief) is out of question. Do generic ones at Best Buy or similar acceptable?

Thanks

Reply to
Sammy

--

-don

'81 242t '89 744ti

Reply to
don hodgdon

check

Unknown

Curious question, but your rear speakers, are they components?

In my 93 240 Wagon, my rear speakers are also blown. I just have them turned off, until I can figure out how to replace them with some 2-way cheapo pioneers until I can afford some infinitys.

Crutchfield said that I needed 4" all throughout the car, which was not the case.

Anyway, yeah. Are your rear speakers components, or 2-ways? I've heard different stories about our cars. :)

Reply to
briankeys

Just regular speakers. I tested it by connecting regular speakers to it and it works fine. But boy are they a pain to remove, behind the headrest...

Reply to
Sammy