Replace right side turn signal bulb V70 2002

Hey all, this is embarassing but its not the first time I'm struggling with a bulb on the darn V70, last time I had to get a mechanic to do it :(

Does anyone know how to replace the right side turn signal bulb? the book says to just turn counterclockwise but the socket is not moving and it doesnt look like the drawing in the manual.... There is a plug there and I can get the plug out but the grayish fitting doesnt budge.

any help be greatly appreciated!

Gaute

Reply to
Gaute

IIRC, it needs a good stiff turn, counter-clockwise to remove it.

Reply to
EMC

Wire with blue tac might help

is there a way to open the headlight and get to the bulb inside the blinker light? I see weather strip and all that around it, I'm also wondering if there is a way to pull it out but opening it might be easiest way to go?

thanks!

Reply to
jrobertson