V40 Heater Blower

Hi

1998 R V40. Non a/c blower problem.

The blower motor stopped working so I did a few diags on it. The motor is fine as I connected across a 12V supply. I have also got 12v to the motor and the resistor. The resistor is intact and when the switch is operated the resistance changes accordingly but the motor will not operate. Also the hazard warning lights will not work, but the indicators do, could they be related?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Andy Middlesbrough UK

Reply to
Andy Burke