V70 tailgate trim securing ?

I guess I am not the first, but the rear plastic interior trim just under the glass is loose and won't hold if I pop it back. I think I have got all the clips but it seems that maybe the holes they click into have become enlarged.

Is there a common way to sort this or what do people do ?

Thanks,

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Atif

Will do- Thanks Atif Nick

Reply to
Nick

where to look there please? i can't find any solutions...

Atif wrote:

Reply to
klh in VA