Volvo mechanics in NJ?

Hi all, I'm looking for an honest, affordable volvo mechanic for my just purchased '99 v70, in the princeton area. I saw posts about a "Progressive Volvo" on Georges road in New Brunswick, but can't locate a phone number for them. Are they still open? Can someone recommend someone else?

Thanks very much, Wes

Reply to
wpegden

In Freehold is ProVovo. They're in the phone book. located on Rte. 33 east of Main St. just before you exit the town. David

Reply to
Dlee

If you are talking about routine visits, my recommendation may be too far away. However if there is something significant that you are willing to be inconvenienced for, call Larry Costa at the Long Valley Garage. Expect to wait a month to get in.

Ray

Reply to
Raymond Cruz

Wes, try Nick at Europeam Car Service in Pennington. He took very good care of my two Volvos ('00 S70T5 and '91 940T), both routine service and several major repair jobs) when I lived in Princeton from '00 to '03.

Reply to
mdrawson